The Community Farm is committed to protecting individuals’ personal data. We’ve updated our Privacy and Data Protection Policy to comply with new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) legislation.
You have many rights regarding your personal data. You can see what data we access, and you can update your information and communication preferences at any time.
Our policy document outlines in detail how The Farm collects, stores and handles your personal data. If you’d like to find out more, please read the policy (below).
In addition, The Community Farm offers these promises to our valued customers and supporters:
- We’ll always hold your details securely
- We’ll never share sensitive, personal information
- We’ll only get in touch in the ways you wish – and we’ll stick to your communications preferences
- We’ll make sure anything we do send is relevant to our work, activities, or customer products
- You are in control of your information, and you can ask us to stop using it whenever you like*