We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced educator wanting to deliver our adult learning courses and school visits.
This maternity cover is for one year from June 2014.
The role is varied and includes:
- Developing The Community Farm’s existing School Learning Programme, linking to the National curriculum, prepare lesson plans and resources for activities.
Children’s Activity Days
- Developing children’s activity days for children aged between 2-12 years of age during school holidays and on occasional weekends throughout the year. Activity days are designed to entertain and educate children about food, food growing, simple cookery as well as re-connect them to nature through practical nature based activities.
Adult Learning Courses
- Developing a calendar of food and land-based seasonal weekend workshops and courses for adults and idenitifting appropriate tutirs to lead these.
Corporate Team Building days
- Plan and lead corporate team building days in-line with projects needed on the farm, size of group, budget and individual needs.
- uploading information to our learning programme (on the website) and creating events within our event management software for all adult learning courses and children’s activity days.
- Managing all bookings on our event management software and communicating with attendees before and after visits.
Interviews will be held on Monday 28th April.