Balsamic roasted roots with halloumi, penne and sour cream
- By Laurence Guy Laurence Guy
This is a fantastically tasty and fragrant dish.
- Start by preheating the oven to 200 degrees C.
- Take a nice deep roasting tin and cut the roots, onion and pepper into one inch cubes. Add the garlic, lemon and Halloumi. Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar and season with pepper but not salt as the cheese is already salty enough. Mix well
- Place on the middle shelf of the oven for 30 minutes uncovered, mix again and cover with foil.
- Return to the oven for a further 30 minutes
- Serve with Penne pasta and a drizzle of sour cream