Honey roasted carrots with garlic, orange and thyme
- By Laurence Guy Laurence Guy
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Wash the carrots thoroughly and chop into thick slices. Cutting on the diagonal will give a bigger area to soak up the flavours. If using baby carrots, they can be used whole.
- Put the carrots in a roasting tray with the garlic cloves left in their skin.
- Season with a pinch of salt, and drizzle with vegetable oil and runny honey.
- Mix well in the roasting tray before placing in the oven for a good fifteen minutes or until beginning to soften.
- Remove from the oven and add orange juice and thyme before adding back to the oven for a few minutes until cooked through and glazed.