Paprika baked green onions
- By Laurence Guy Laurence Guy
This is a great recipe for cooking on a bonfire or bbq but works equally as well at home. The chilli and paprika complements the sweet and mild flavour of green onions.
- Start by pre-heating your oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- Trim and clean the green onions before scoring the skin of the onion in several places.
- In a large sheet of foil place your green onions and coat with a dusting of dried chilli, paprika, salt and pepper making sure you cover well.
- Drizzle over a little oil and lemon juice and seal up the foil on all side to create a bags.
- Place the foil bag on a baking tray and place in the oven for 45 minutes to an hour.