Souffled dolcelatte baked potatoes
- By Laurence Guy Laurence Guy
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees C and put 2 large, pricked potatoes in the oven to bake for around an hour.
- When cooked, allow the potatoes to cool and cut in half length-ways before scooping out the soft centre into a mixing bowl
- Add 2 tbsp olive oil to the mash and season. Add the Dolcelatte cheese and 2 eggs yolks. Mash until smooth
- Whisk the remaining egg whites until stiff peaks form. Fold into the potato mix gently with a metal spoon.
- Divide the mix between the potato shells and return to oven for 4-5 minutes or until golden
- Serve with a green salad
- Serves 4