Stock infused potatoes
- By Laurence Guy Laurence Guy
This is a great simple technique that you can almost endlessly play around with.
- First clean and quarter your potatoes and put them in a saucepan.
- In the pan white wine, a good pinch of sea salt, some mixed seasonal herbs like thyme and bay though dill also works very well, and finally 500ml of vegetable stock or enough to cover the potatoes.
- Bring to the boil and leave covered for eight to ten minutes or until tender.
- Serve as they are with a little butter and black pepper or try dressing with lemon juice, olive oil and freshly grated parmesan.